Brother printers are the latest series of advanced technological device, which are specially known for the best printing quality across the globe. Such printers are doing the great job for users, so they have become the first choice of online customers. You can use it for home and official purposes. It consumes very less ink and give print outs very fast. It has feature that you can print with your Brother printer wirelessly. Opt for Brother Printer Support to get some ideas from well-educated and qualified specialists about wirelessly print with Brother Printer. They know how to make you understand in a better way. Therefore, call on the accessible helpline number and stay tuned with them without any confusion.
To connect your printer to a wireless network, you should use the supplied AC adapter or Li-ion battery. If your Brother printer is powered by alkaline or Ni-MH batteries, you can’t connect that device wirelessly. The entire directions of printing wirelessly are mentioned in this blog post. So, read out it carefully and follow the given instructions undoubtedly.
Methods To Get Brother Printer Print Wirelessly
To get printout wirelessly, you should set up the wireless connection while installing the printer driver. Follow the below noted points to do it:
- First connect your computer to the wireless router
- Download the printer driver for your Brother printer from its official site
- Double-click on the downloaded file for installation
- Opt for “Wireless Network Connection” and then hit “Next”
- Select “Brother Peer-to-Peer Network Printer”
- Now, choose “Change the Firewall port settings” to enable network connection and continue with the installation process
- After that click “Next”
- Select “Yes, I have a USB cable”
- Choose the SSID and then click “Next”
- When the installation confirmation screen appears, mark the check box , and then press “Next”
- Confirm that the SSID (Network Name) is correct, and then choose “Yes”
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation process
- When the installation complete, click “Finish” to close the installer window
- Once your printer is connected to your wireless router, the printer’s Wi-Fi LED becomes lit
- Be assure that the Editor Lite LED is off. Start the P-touch Editor and select the printer from the list
- You can now edit and print labels wirelessly from your computer
If you are unable to understand the above procedure, then don’t dishearten! One more option is there to get help. You should only put a call at Brother Support Phone Number and get united with the technical engineers for complete easier resolution.