It is required to Connect Brother Printer to Wi-Fi because without internet connection, you can’t install the printer driver. And without having printer driver in your computer, you can’t print. So, if you don’t know how to make Wi-Fi connection in between your Brother Printer and your computer, just take Brother Printer Help. You will surely come to know the entire methods at an easiest form.
Once you connect your Brother printer to wireless network, you can enjoy printing from anywhere even also from your mobile. With the help of USB cable, Brother Printer can also be configured for a wireless network to take your computer on network. Before establishing connection, you are required to have password and the network name. So, keep these requirements in your hand so that you can enter them when it is ask to give in.
Steps To Connect Brother Printer To Wi-Fi
- First of all click on the “Control Panel” and then give a click on “Menu” button
- Choose “All Settings” from the list of those multiple options
- Scroll the mouse to go to “Network” and then press “OK”
- Now, go to “Network Reset”, and then press “OK”
- Press ‘1’ to say yes and again press “1” to confirm reboot
- Now the Brother printer will reboot
- Once the rebooting process is completed, it will ask you to ‘Setup WI-FI’
- Now press ‘OK’ button three times simultaneously to launch the ‘Setup Wizard’
- Choose your ‘WI-FI Network’ from the list
- Now enter the Wi-Fi password
- Then press ‘OK’ and press ’1’ to apply settings
- You will get a connection ok report. Then it will print automatically to let you know you are now connected to WIFI
Hence, you have seen here the procedures of Wi-Fi connection in a detail format. So, do not waste your time in wandering here and there for the help. Just contact the team of Brother Printer Support via dialing the helpline number. You will get handy remedy within the least time of interval as they are talented and have much experience.