Apart from various amazing features, Brother Wireless printers allow you to connect over a wireless network to enjoy the benefit of network printing. You can easily setup your Brother HL-2270 DW printer to wireless network, if you have a WLAN access point, router supporting WPS, or air station one touch secure system. At the time of using a device, sometimes you may come across several problems, but it is absolutely fine. Everything will be taken care of by the Brother Printer Support team. You don’t need to worry, as we have experts who will assist you to resolve your issues instantly.
Here, we will guide you to fix Brother HL-2270dw wireless setup issue. Follow the below stated steps and instructions to connect your brother printer with wireless network. Before we begin, we highly recommend you to restart your brother printer and wireless router. So, that you don’t have to face Brother Printer Offline issue after the wireless setup.
Learn to setup Brother HL-2270DW printer to a wireless router. Before we proceed with the steps, you first need to make sure of the few things:
- You know the wireless password of your router as well as network name
- Don’t forget to restart your wireless router and brother printer before setup
Now let’s connect your brother printer with wireless router:
- Go to the printer or confirm that the printer has small interactive screen.
- At your printer press the menu key.
- By using down arrow navigate to network and simply press ok
- Here, you have to choose WLAN and press OK
- For further process, choose setup wizard and simply press ok to open it.
- When prompted to enable or disable WLAN simply choose enable and press OK.
- Now your Brother Printer will search for wireless or network connection.
Learn how to connect brother printer to a wireless connection:
- Simply choose you network name and then hit OK
- When your Brother Printer will prompt you to use WPS connection, simply press 2 on your keyboard then printer will ask you to enter network key.
- Simply enter your password using keypad and press OK
- Wait for few seconds and you will see that your brother printer is gets connected with your wireless network.
Great Job, you are able to create wireless setup in your brother HL-2270dw printer. Now, you can easily print using your wireless printer with your network system. However, if you are not able to follow any above mentioned steps and want some assistance, then we propose you to take Brother Printer Help. Here, the presented technicians will guide you to overcome your queries at the comfort of your home.