The error message Unable To Clean 51 is a general message that may occur due to different possible reasons. The major appearance of getting such an error is because of paper stuck into the cartridges. To clear the message, you need to disconnect the Brother Printer machine from the power outlet to check the machine. Moreover, you can obtain Brother Printer Support from dexterous technicians. They will assist you the related answer of this problem at an ease manner so that you can troubleshoot your problematic hurdle with your own.
Brother printers are the latest series of advanced and technological devices, which are specially known for the best quality of printing experience around the world. These printers are doing great print jobs with efficiency and speedily, so they have become the first choice of all the customers. They can be used widely for home as well as official purposes. It consumes very less ink and gives printout at reasonable costs.
Desired Steps To Fix Brother mfc 240c Unable To Clean 51
Follow the below-noted instructions step by step carefully if you got failed to terminate this error code unable to clean 51 from your Brother printer device. Just have a glance once:
Check for Objects Like Paper clip, Scrap of Paper Inside the Machine:
- First of all you are required to check for the foreign objects inside your machine. To do it, perform the below tasks:
- Disconnect the machine from the power outlet and open the scanner cover by pulling up on the lower right corner of the cover
- Glimpse inside the machine and remove any foreign objects if any is inserted
- If you see jammed paper or another item inside this area, gently pull it out and then close the scanner cover securely
If the error continues displaying, then go to the next procedure.
Move the Print Head and Check Under the Print Head:
- Do it by following the given steps:
- First, disconnect the Brother machine from the power outlet
- Now, open the scanner cover
- After that, check the print head’s position. You can simply check it from the left hand side of the platen area
- Gently move the print head to the center. Be careful while moving the print head you could not force the print head to bring it in center.
- Now, check to see under the print head, if there is any object found, remove it instantly
- Close the cover and reconnect the machine to the power outlet
- Now, print the test page
If the same issue persists yet, then you continue troubleshoot with the next method.
Unplug The Machine And Then Plug It Back In:
- The most preferable way to eradicate not only this problem but almost all the glitches is to unplug the machine from the power outlet and wait for a couple of minute. And then plug the machine back in to the outlet.
Conclusion: Have you gone through all the above depicted procedures? Are you still finding the same error code? If yes, then don’t panic! Just avail Brother Printer Help from our deft expert via dialing our helpline number. Your query will be sorted out within a limited time interval as they have experienced in dealing with all sorts of Brother printer issues.