When you try to print from your brother printer, you get the office error message suddenly. This offline error makes you annoying to print any document. This is very intricate technical error for you. While you get offline error message, Brother Printer Support team is ready to help you for quick solutions. Printer experts are technically trained to solve your brother printer offline error simply. Here are some technical steps to fix brother printer offline issues on Mac computers.
Method 1– Make sure while the brother printer is turned on and there are no problems
If the screen of the printing machine or LCD is empty, it is possibly that the brother printer has not turned on. Make sure that the printing device and observe if it comes out of sleep mode. Still, if the device is in the sleep mode, make sure while the cable has connected into a functioning outlet and power button has turned on. Ensure printing machine display screen for any error messages. Their errors could be paper jamming or Ink empty. If any issue is displaying on the screen, troubleshoot it to resolve the problem.
Method 2-Make sure that the brother printer is the default printer
Anyone can’t print unless the printing machine is set as default printer. So, check while the device is set as the default printer. If it has not established as the default printer, you need to set it as a default printer.
- Click on the Apple button.
- Click on System Preferences option.
- Go to Print option and Apply Fax or Print command and Scanners.
- Choose Brother Printer from the drop menu of the default printer.
Method 3-Remove All Printer Jobs
- Go to the apple menu.
- Choose system preferences.
- Click on Scan & Print.
- Choose your printing machine.
- Click on “open print Queue”.
- Choose the printer job and remove.
Method 4- Update Brother Printer driver regularly
The brother printer drivers need to update regularly to keep the printer running well. Updating the driver can resolve all the driver problems with printing machine. It will boost the performance of the system. You can either download the driver updates manually or you can use any driver update tool to download the driver updates.
- Go to the official website of brother printer.
- Type your Brother Device model number.
- Click on search button.
- Then again, browse your printing machine.
- Click on “Downloads’.
- Choose Mac in the downloading dialog box.
- Make Quick Click on the version of your Mac OS.
- Click on “Search” button.
- You have to go to the drivers dialog box.
- Click on the printer driver option.
- Click on blue option, “Agree to EULA and download”.
- Wait for downloading process to finish.
- Go to the default downloading location.
- Make double click on the downloaded file to open it.
- Finally, you should follow on-screen steps and install the driver on the computer system.
Thereby following all above steps, you can fix Brother Printer Offline error correctly. Still, if you are facing this error again and again, you can take complete help from certified printer experts immediately.